Ultra sleek and stylish, the Bandit9 Supermarine would not look out of place in The Matrix Resurrections. This motorcycle not only looks the part, but has the hardware to back it up, starting with the handcrafted coral-shaped frame made from 7075 aluminum, the same material used in the construction of missiles as well as other weapons. The body itself is manufactured from race-spec ABS plastic or carbon-fiber. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
The Supermarine consists of 400 different components, with some of them being 3D-printed and others drawing inspiration from the sea. It’s powered by either a liquid-cooled, 8-valve, SOHC, 900cc Triumph Twin engine generating 74 hp and 59 lb-ft of torque or a 1200cc making 103 hp and 61 lb-ft of torque, both mated to a 5-speed or 6-speed gearbox. Other features include a custom LED display, Nitron suspension (upgradable to Ohlins), Brembo 4-piston brakes (upgradable to Beringer Aerotec 6-piston), an electronic fuel injection, and a Stainless Steel exhaust system (upgradable to Titanium). Pre-orders are open now, with first deliveries expected some time in December.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide
Manipulating aerodynamics is the key to unlocking speed. Inspired by the Mobula Ray, the Supermarine’s air-slick body maximizes air flow on the straights and downforce on the bends. Choose between the Supermarine Stealth Class with Race-spec ABS or upgrade to Carbon Class if you want to shave even more off your lap time,” said Bandit9.