Photo credit: Roman Dolzhenko
Industrial designer Roman Dolzhenko is a big fan of both motorcycles and TRON, so why not combine both? Meet the MIMIC electric motorcycle. This sleek bike would fit right into the TRON universe with its minimalist body painted in matte black, complemented with LED lights that appear to be inspired by the TRON lightcycle. Read more for additional pictures and information.
To maintain the futuristic appearance, the traditional dashboard was ditched in favor of an all-digital one. For now, this electric motorcycle is designed purely for drag strip racing, as it wasn’t really meant to take on sharp corners. However, if this does get made into an actual concept, you can expect the front end to be changed around for greater mobility.
- A representation of the famous Ducati Panigale V4 R to build, explore and display; LEGO Technic fans and motorcycle enthusiasts will love this stunning building challenge
- Build your own Ducati Panigale V4 R to gain a unique insight into the features and functions that make up this iconic motorcycle; Also includes a 2-speed gear-box – a first for LEGO Technic motorcycles
- Recreate the thrill of owning a Ducati Panigale V4 R, with front and rear suspension for realistic model movement; The classic red color scheme brings the motorcycle to life, with true Italian flair
- This is a be great gift choice and a super challenge for LEGO Technic fans aged 10+ who will get a thrill from seeing how a motorcycle works
- This eye-catching model (42107) looks stunning on display; Its dimensions have been designed to give a true representation of the real-life model, Measures over 12” (32cm) long, 6” (16cm) high and 3” (8cm) wide