Sure, it’s not the most aesthetically pleasing Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) mod to date, especially when compared to Analogue’s offerings, but turning a toaster into a functional game toaster is definitely a great conversation starter. Unfortunately, you’ll need to find this exact Sunbeam toaster to build one yourself, since there’s just enough room to fit all the hardware, including the 72-pin connector to the NES motherboard. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Once the tough task of wiring the 72-pin connector to the NES motherboard was completed using 22 AWG solid-core wire, the lever needed to be connected to the power button, while six orange LEDs provide lighting for the console, which can be controlled with the temperature knob. Yes, there are still two controller ports, so you can still game with a friend.
- Handheld Nintendo Switch gaming at a great price
- For every member of your family, there’s a member of ours
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, the Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in plus Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch games that support Handheld mode