Let’s face it, standard bike wheels just aren’t made to ride on ice. So, how does one get around this issue? By replacing the wheels with giant circular saw blades of course, and that’s exactly what an engineer, who goes by “The Q” online, did. First, the tires and spokes from the bike wheels needed to be removed before re-engineering the chassis to handle the massive blades. Like most things you see online, we don’t recommend trying this at home. Read more to see what happened when it made it onto the ice.
As you can see, the first attempt didn’t quite work out, since the blades were sharp enough to grip the ice. However, once they were sharpened up a bit, the second run was definitely worth writing home about. Thankfully, the frozen lake had ice that was thick enough to hold up, otherwise, things may not have turned out so well.
- Double the Fun: By attaching your Ninebot S to the GoKart Kit, you can enjoy a fully-functional GoKart with range up to 13.7 miles and speed up to 10mph. With an adjustable frame length, both kids and adults can enjoy the drift experience
- Designed to Fit Most Riders: Segway Ninebot GoKart features three driving modes suitable for different ages. The adjustable frame and steering wheel fit riders between 4' 5" to 6' 3" (130 cm - 190 cm) with a max load of 220 pounds (100 kg)
- Secure Your Safety: Ninebot S's hand brake & brake pedal offer a double braking system that improves safety. Equipped with two layers of impact protection, effectively reduce the impact force, and provide high-strength protection for scooter body
- Easy Assembly& Portable Design: Gokart Kit is as easy to assemble as it is fun to ride! Easily attach and detach Ninebot S before and after riding. Please follow up the assembling steps in user manual. It can easily fit in most car trunks for transport
- Quality Assurance: Download the Segway app for a new rider tutorial, assembly instructions, fault reminder speed and more. Please refer to warranty information in product details below and contact us if you have any problems