The Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Microphone may be more compact, but it most certainly does not lack in features, and you can get one for $69.99 shipped, today only, originally $99.99. Featuring two proprietary condenser mic capsules tuned specially to give your voice exceptional detail, support for 24-bit/48kHz recording, and plug ‘n play performance with a wide range of software as well as operating systems. Product page.
- Legendary Blue broadcast sound: Yeti Nano features 2 custom mic capsules to give your voice exceptional presence and detail for professional-level recording and streaming
- Blue VO!CE software: Elevate your streamings and recordings with clear broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples
- Multiple pickup patterns: Cardioid and omni pickup patterns are optimal for pro recording and streaming, Zoom meetings, Twitch gaming, podcasting, YouTube videos, voice-overs and more
- No-latency monitoring: Monitor your audio recordings with precision thanks to the onboard headphone output and volume control, ensuring great sound every time
- Compact footprint and aesthetic: Yeti Nano USB condenser microphone fits on any desktop and looks great on camera, simply plug 'n play on your Mac or PC and start recording instantly
This microphone also comes with a Blue Sherpa companion app, which provides quick and direct control options from your desktop, including the ability to mute / unmute, fine-tune gain / levels, switch polar patterns, as well as changing sample rates. Best of all, Sherpa can download firmware updates directly to your Yeti Nano, seamlessly keeping you up to date. The LG PuriCare mask has both a built-in speaker and microphone for those on-the-go.
With Yeti Nano, content producers can easily record and stream with the signature studio-quality sound of Yeti, in a new compact and streamlined design that fits in perfectly on any desktop. Whether you’re gaming, making a business call, or recording something new, you’ll be heard loud and clear with incredible sound quality, every time,” said Tommy Edwards, director of product management at Blue Microphones.