The BMW Concept XM will be the first electrified high-performance model in the BMW M portfolio to date. It’s powered by the M Hybrid drive system, which combines a twin-turbocharged V8 engine with a high-performance electric motor for a combined output of 750 hp and 737 lb-ft of torque. On a full charge, you can expect 50-miles of electric range. Aesthetically, it features illuminated grille frames up front with slim LED headlights and large 14-spoke, 23-inch wheels. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find sleek brown leather seats with diamond-shaped head restraints, a three-dimensional prism structure headliner, and ambient lighting that can be activated in the three BMW M colors. Technology wise, there’s a BMW Curved Display, which visualizes the modes of the hybrid drive system as well as the pure-electric driving mode. BMW is set to begin production in late 2022.
- BMW i8 concept radio remote control car is an authentic 1/14 scale replica officially licensed by BMW; Car measures 13.2"*6.3"*3.7"; Color available in matt black.
- Forward, reverse, stop, left, right motion controls; Features with scissor doors opened by remote; It works best on the flat surface and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- LED headlamps and taillights will be working as the rc car moves forward and reverses; Features with shock absorption in front wheel and differential mechanism in rear wheel.
- Radio remote controlled, Speed 5 mph, Remote range up to 98 ft, Frequency at 2.4Ghz, you'll never get any radio interference, which enable multiple cars to racing together at the same time and place.
- Requires 5 x AA for the car and 1 x 9V for the remote controller (batteries not included); Manufactured by Rastar Group, Choose Rastar Official for free replacements, accessories, and better after-sale service.
The BMW Concept XM represents a complete re-imagining of the high-performance car segment. It underlines the ability of BMW M GmbH to break with established conventions and push boundaries in order to offer fans of the brand the ultimate driving experience. The series-production car – the first pure BMW M model since the legendary BMW M1 – also shows how we are approaching the step-by-step electrification of our brand,” Franciscus van Meel, CEO of BMW M GmbH.