Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds are touted as the world’s most effective, and you can get a pair for $199 shipped, today only, originally $279. They utilize StayHear Max tips create a soft-yet-tight seal for blocking unwanted sounds, while multiple microphones sense, measure, and send any remaining noise to a proprietary electronic chip running an exclusive algorithm. When all of this is combined with tiny transducers, the system responds with a precise, equal, and opposite signal in less than a fraction of a millisecond. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Noise cancelling earbuds – Engineered with the world’s most effective noise cancelling. Bose controllable noise cancellation and full Transparency Mode allow you to eliminate distractions, let your surroundings in, or a little bit of each.
- High-fidelity audio – An exclusive acoustic architecture brings your music, podcasts, and videos to life, while Volume-optimized Active EQ keeps the sound crisp and balanced at any level.
- Comfortable wireless earbuds – Three sizes of StayHear Max eartips are included for a secure fit. Crafted from soft silicone, they provide passive noise blocking with total comfort.
- Simple touch controls – It’s as easy as tap, swipe, or press. Control your noise cancellation settings, pause, play, and volume right from the side of the earbud itself. Enable it all in the Bose Music app.
- Noise-rejecting microphones – Tiny microphones work together to focus on your voice, filtering out surrounding noises for fewer distractions during phone calls.
These QuietComfort QC Earbuds also come with 11 levels of noise control so users can choose how much of the world to let in or keep out. This means you’ll easily be able to switch from “transparency,” which keeps you aware of your surroundings, to full noise cancellation that blocks out everything. On a full charge, expect up to 6-hours of continuous use of 18-hours with the charging case.
We spent a lot of time making sure our new QuietComfort Earbuds were the most effective noise cancelling in-ear headphones ever. But they also sound incredible and are a pleasure to wear and use. That’s an unbeatable combination that puts them ahead of the industry and makes them every bit a QuietComfort,” said Mehul Trivedi, category director, Bose wearable audio.