Priced at under $10,000 USD, the Unitree A1 robotic dog can be considered a budget-priced Spot, but it doesn’t lack in features. Boasting an AI-powered, depth-sensing smart camera, it’s capable of transmitting HD footage in real-time, all the while carrying payloads of up to 11-pounds and hit a top speed of over 7 mph. When fully charged, you can expect up to 2.5-hourse of running time. Should there be any future upgrades, dual USB ports, HDMI, and Ethernet enable you to easily connect any add-on modules. Read more for two videos and additional information.
It comes equipped with four electric motors producing joint torque of 22.5nm, and maximum joint velocity of 21 rad/second. Even better, it can be easily assembled without any major maintenance, especially since each motor can work indepedently in a different position, speed, and torque. Other features include high foot sensitivity, which means a force sensor at the bottom of each foot can detect contact states in real-time as well as adapt to a variety of terrains, such as stairs, slopes and gravel roads.
- Who doesn't love robots? Introduce kids to the creative world of coding with the best educational STEM toys to foster their curiosities. Building, learning, and programming robots has never been more fun!
- Includes 847 LEGO pieces that kids can build and rebuild into 5 cool multifunctional models. The best and most popular robotics toys for 7-12 year old boys and girls who love to tinker and learn about science. Use the latest tech like color, distance and tilt sensors.
- Construct and code Vernie the Robot to dance, rock out on the Guitar4000, foster Frankie the Cat, interact with the Autobuilder, or explore a new discovery with the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4). The IQ-boosting activities are endless!
- Vernie the Robot stands over 10" (27cm) tall, Guitar4000 over 1” (5cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide, Frankie the Cat over 6” (17cm) tall, AutoBuilder over 10” (27cm) high, M.T.R.4 over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- A tablet or mobile phone is required, but not included. Compatible with selected iOS, Android, Kindle and Windows 10 devices with BLE 4.1 and newer. Compatible with select mobile devices.