First unveiled in October 2020, the Bugatti Bolide is touted as the company’s most extreme, uncompromising, fastest and lightest vehicle concept ever. Built around an ultra-lightweight 2,733-pound shell, it’s powered by a quad-turbocharged 8.0L W16 engine generating 1,824 hp and 1,365 lb-ft of torque, enabling it to hit 62 mph in just 2.17-seconds. This means the vehicle achieves a phenomenal weight-to-power ratio of just 0.67 kilograms per PS, with a top speed calculated at well over 310 mph. Read more for the video and additional information.
To create this hypercar, Bugatti had to come up with new materials and manufacturing processes, like finding a way of including radial compressors on ultra-lightweight magnesium forged wheels. They appear to be similar to that of a wheel rim, but actually perform multiple functions: they pump the air out of the wheel housings through the brakes and draw the warm air to the outside. Plus, extremely complex components from the 3D printer are also used in hidden places, such as a mounting bracket for the front wing, on which the front wing can be mounted at three different heights. This part is 3D printed in titanium by Bugatti themselves.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
- USAGE: The Light Set is used to light up Bugatti Chiron (NOT include the Lego Set)
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Use small Tweezers and three AAA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
We are extraordinarily proud that the Festival Automobile International judges were as enthusiastic about the design of the Bugatti Bolide as Bugatti fans all around the world. The experiment to demonstrate the brute force of our W16 engine in a lightweight and high-performance car has resulted in a driving experience akin to riding on a cannonball. My thanks goes to the entire Bugatti team, who have once again demonstrated with this incredible car the full extent of their creativity and technological expertise,” said Stephan Winkelmann, President of Bugatti.