It’s official, the Bugatti Bolide is the company’s fastest and lightest hypercar yet. Weighing just 2,734 pounds dry, it’s powered by a quad-turbocharged, 8.0-liter W16 engine generating 1,824-horsepower and 1,365 pound-feet of torque when running 110-octane race fuel. Its auxiliary drive shafts are crafted using a blend of carbon fiber and 3D-printed titanium, while the roof-mounted air scoop is morphable in that its outer skin remains smooth at low speeds, but grows at higher speeds to reduce drag. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Rather than use water-to-air intercooling, the Bugatti Bolide has air-to-air intercooling with water pre-cooling for optimal performance on the racetrack. There are three air-cooled oil coolers for engine, transmission, and differential with water pre-cooling reduce the temperature even on dynamically demanding race laps. Step inside, and you’re greeted with carbon fiber seats, a rectangular steering wheel and a flat screen display showing all vital information.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
- Application:Light up Bugatti Chiron Race Car Building Blocks(NOT Include Model)
- Features: Easy to use, miniature and easy to hide, make your model shine and come to life.DIY not only exercises your hands-on ability, but also has a unique meaning for you.
- Simple installation: Vonado Lighting Kits provide an easy way for fans to customize their models using LED lights.All our kits are plug and play - no electronics knowledge needed!This product is suitable for children older than 6 years old.
- Please note: This set is a led lighting kit only. If the QR code of the instructions is invalid, please contact us as soon as possible, we will send you the instructions immediately.
The Bolide is the ultimate answer to the question of what if Bugatti built a track-focused hyper sports car that met the FIA’s safety requirements. Designed around the W16 powertrain with the minimum body structure and unbelievable performance data. The result: the smallest possible shell for a breathtaking performance vehicle that allows the W16 to truly come into its own. All of Bugatti’s expertise has been condensed into the Bugatti Bolide. It is therefore an innovative information source for future technologies. The Bolide is thus more than just an intellectual exercise,” said Stefan Ellrott, member of the Board of Management of Bugatti and Head of Technical Development.