Already have a superyacht and hypercar? It may be time to consider Bugatti’s new limited edition Pool Table that features optional highly advanced gyroscopic self-leveling technology for use on watercraft. The latter uses a servo-driven system to deploy a gyroscopic sensor that levels the table, which means each leg can move indepedently to compensate for the movement of a ship and remain perfectly level. It adjusts in just 5 milliseconds without making any noise or vibration. Read more for a short video, additional pictures and information.
The pool table features a carbon fiber finish and a unique plate adorns each one, displaying the famous Bugatti logo as well as its individual serial number. The sides of the drawers have been CNC-machined, brushed and then anodized in aluminum, complete with the Bugatti logo, while the stainless steel ball pockets are lined with leather. That’s not all, the wall cue support is finished in carbon fiber and has an integrated 13-inch touchscreen keep track of scores. Limited to 30-units worldwide, expect to pay $300,000 USD, with the first deliveries going out in June.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
It is our pleasure to be working with a manufacturing partner that mirrors the qualities of Bugatti. Through our shared values, we can be sure that the Bugatti Pool Table will be made with extremely high quality materials, that the standard of the limited production will be very high, and that the technology used to make the product is advanced. We only choose the best partners to represent our famous Bugatti marque, yet we know that IXO® will meet the same benchmarks we expect in the production of hyper sports cars made in our Molsheim Atelier,” said Stephan Winkelmann, President of Bugatti Automobiles.