Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, a themed luxury hotel near Disney’s Hollywood Studios, in the Epcot Resort Area of the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida, is set to open in 2022, and to celebrate May 4th, the company released a teaser of what you can find. That’s right, a somewhat functional lightsaber in the sense that it has a retractable blade of light that extends from the hilt. Read more for the short video and additional information.
This nifty lightsaber was created by none other than the Walt Disney Imagineers, and unfortunately, may only be used as a prop by performers rather than offered for purchase to guests who stay at the hotel. Whatever the case may be, your two-night adventure begins at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser terminal at Walt Disney World, where you’ll meet fellow passengers before departing to a special Launch Pod.
- Escape the stresses of everyday life for a while and enjoy some quality time recreating every menacing detail of Darth Vader’s Helmet with this collectible LEGO Star Wars building kit (75304)
- The iconic design of Darth Vader’s Helmet is recreated in LEGO bricks to spark memories of classic Star Wars saga scenes, and the display stand with nameplate completes an impressive centerpiece
- This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display helmet models – look out for the new Scout Trooper Helmet (75305).
- This 834-piece set offers a complex, rewarding building experience and makes a top birthday, holiday or surprise gift for any Star Wars enthusiast, experienced LEGO builder or hobbyist
- Measuring over 8 in. (20 cm) high, 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14cm) deep, this buildable Darth Vader Helmet model doesn’t need much space for display but makes a big visual impact
Watching that lightsaber activate right before your eyes will be just one of the countless ways that, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, you’ll be plunged into a Star Wars story where your decisions and actions – or even the casual conversations you may have – determine how your personal journey unfolds,” said Disney Parks.