The CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Starter PRO 64 Kit (4GB Aluminum Edition) lets you build a mini computer at home, and you can get one for $94.99 shipped after clipping the on-page $15 off coupon, today only, originally $119.99. This bundle includes everything you need to get running within minutes, just attach a keyboard/mouse and connect it to HDMI TV or Monitor. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Includes Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU (4GB RAM)
- 64GB Samsung EVO+ Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, USB MicroSD Card Reader
- CanaKit Premium Aluminum Case with Built-In Passive Heat Sink Cooling
- CanaKit 3.5A USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply with Noise Filter, Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable - 6 foot (Supports up to 4K 60p)
- CanaKit USB-C PiSwitch (On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 4)
It includes an aluminum self-cooling silver enclosure with a unique black soft-touch lid, a thermal pad that transfers the Raspberry Pi 4 CPU thermal heat to the case, a Samsung EVO+ 64GB microSD card, 4GB of RAM, a USB-C power supply, micro HDMI cable, USB card reader, a quick-start guide and a GPIO reference card.