At $70 for just the standalone model or $100 to get the full kit, Raspberry Pi 400 manages to cram an entire computer into a compact keyboard. Featuring a quad-core 1.8GHz Broadcom processor, 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM, gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports, USB 2.0 port, two micro-HDMI ports for connecting a display (4K support), a microSD card slot, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, USB-C for power, and a horizontal 40-pin GPIO header for connecting peripherals. Read more for two videos, including a hands-on review, and additional information.
Should you decide to purchase the full ready-to-go kit, it includes the Raspberry Pi 400 computer, an official USB mouse, USB-C power supply, a microSD card with Raspberry Pi OS pre-installed, a micro-HDMI to HDMI cable, and the official Raspberry Pi Beginner’s Guide. Simply plug this into a TV or monitor, and you’ll be ready to go.
- Includes Raspberry Pi 4 8GB Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU (8GB RAM)
- CanaKit Premium Clear Raspberry Pi 4 Case, CanaKit Fan, Set of Heat Sinks
- Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable - 6 foot (Supports up to 4K 60p)
- CanaKit 3.5A USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply with Noise Filter - Specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4 (UL Listed)
- CanaKit USB-C PiSwitch (On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 4)
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi ZERO and ZERO W
- Game boy inspired Raspberry Pi case
- Support SAFE SHUTDOWN functions. (Scripts are necessary).
- 2.8 inch IPS screen; 3.5mm audio port; LED power indicator
- Package includes：1 x Original GPi Case,1x Raspberry Pi Zero W Board,1xBlack Carrying Bag,1x Copper Heatsink,1 x Flannel Bag ,1 x Introduction Manual,1 x 32G Class 10 Micro SD Card,1 x Black Card Adapter,1 x Card Protector Case
UK, US, and French Raspberry Pi 400 kits and computers are available to buy right now. Italian, German, and Spanish units are on their way to Raspberry Pi Approved Resellers, who should have them in stock in the next week. We expect that Approved Resellers in India, Australia, and New Zealand will have kits and computers in stock by the end of the year. We’re rapidly rolling out compliance certification for other territories too, so that Raspberry Pi 400 will be available around the world in the first few months of 2021,” said the foundation.