Casio has just announced the GSW-H1000, the company’s first G-SQUAD PRO smartwatch powered by Wear OS by Google, which is packed with functions that help you stay fit using activity goals and fitness tracking. It’s built with all the toughness of a G-SHOCK, including shock resistance as well as 200-meter water resistance, while also adding an optical sensor to measure heart rate, a compass, altitude/air pressure sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer, GPS functionality and more. Read more for a video preview and additional information.
This powerful hardware profile allows the watch to capture the data on distance, speed and pace, great for those performing physical training. Its dual-layer monochrome and color display boasts a three-tier user interface layout that can be fully customized to suit goals, thanks to multiple data points at your fingertips as well as being easily accessible at a glance. Available mid-May in red, black and blue colors, priced at $700 USD.
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring multi-function rectangular dial with afterglow EL backlight, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- 48.5 millimeters resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Functions include multi-function alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.