Some people prefer traditional computer mice, while others rather use touchpads, and for those who like to switch between the two, there’s CheerPod. This palm-sized device can be used as a desktop mouse, touchpad and laser pointer on virtually any flat device. Simply pair it like you would wireless earbuds, and you’re ready to go. Read more for two videos and additional information.
When in Ground Mode, CheerPod works as a full-function desktop mouse as well as touchpad for compatible devices. Air Mode provides gesture control from the comfort of your couch or while moving freely around a room. Its built-in laser pointer is great for for presentations and has several built-in functions, including: zoom in/out, turn the page, scroll control, and more. Indiegogo page here.
- Ultra slim and lightweight. Battery life: Up to 6 months
- Snaps flat and slips easily into a pocket or bag
- Innovative full scroll plane lets you scroll both vertically. Wireless range: 32.8 feet (10 meters) in open area, and 16.4 feet (5 meters) in office environment
- Dimensions: 5.17 x 2.17 x 0.56 inches. Weight: 2.91 ounces (including batteries). Battery: 2 AAA alkaline batteries (included). Battery life Up to 6 months
- Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8. Must be Bluetooth 4.0 enabled. Wireless frequency 2.4 GHz frequency range
CheerPod is ergonomically designed to perfectly fit the hand and respond to natural hand movements. For this purpose, we’ve tried all kinds of sizes and tested the prototypes. Based on the test result, we made CheerPod compact enough that it fits in a pocket for go-anywhere convenience, but large enough to be comfortable for all-day use,” according to the description page.