US Secretary of Defense Mark T. Esper released a statement claiming that China is manufacturing and selling weaponized drones to the Middle East, while it prepares to export its next generation stealth UAVs [unmanned aerial vehicles]. Chinese weapons manufacturers are also selling drones advertised as capable of full autonomy, including the capability of conducting lethal targeted strikes. Read more for a video and additional information.
These drones include the Blowfish A3 by Guangdong-based Zhuhai Ziyan, which are known for their intelligent swarming attack technology that enables as many as 10 unmanned helicopter drones to autonomously attack. At the push of a button, the drones can autonomously take off, all the while avoiding colliding in mid-air and then finding their way to their designated target. Once an attack order is transmitted, they will engage the target autonomously in a coordinated manner. When the mission is completed, the system will automatically lead the drones back to base for them to land safely.
- In the box: DJI Mavic Mini, Remote Controller, Intelligent Flight Battery, Pair of Spare Propellers, Micro USB Cable, Gimbal Protector, RC Cable (Micro USB connector), RC Cable (USB-C connector), RC Cable (Lightning connector), Pair of Spare Control Sticks, 6x Spare Screw, Screwdriver
- Required Operating System: iOS v10.0 or later. Android v6.0 or later
- Weighing under 250 grams, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone.
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- In the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government.