Photo credit: RDB LA
Chris Brown has been known for this customized supercars, and his latest project will definitely make you look twice. It’s a Lamborghini Aventador SV fitted with a widebody kit from Liberty Walk and the iconic fender extensions that bolt into the factory body. Plus, there’s a giant wing bolted to the back. Read more for a. video and additional information.
The full body kit alone with all the aero pieces and wing runs $50,000 alone, while the supercar itself costs $494,000. This still doesn’t account for the colorful wrap by RBD LA, the same shop that that made Chris Brown’s Huracan glow in the dark. Other upgrades include a Novitec suspension, custom exhaust and the starfish-inspired Forgiato wheels.
- REALISTIC DESIGN: Officially-licensed Lamborghini Aventador sports car with doors that swing up like a real Lamborghini, a built-in horn, and LED headlights
- CONNECT YOUR MUSIC: A built-in AUX outlet allows kids to plug in media devices to drive while jamming to their own selection of music
- MANUAL & REMOTE CONTROL: Parents can let their child drive manually or use the remote control to safely guide them when necessary; remote has forward/reverse controls and speed selection
- RECHARGEABLE 12V BATTERY: Comes with a charger to allow for hours of playtime and exciting adventures for your children
- 3.7 MPH MAX SPEED: Little ones can cruise through sidewalks at a safe yet fun 1.9 to 3.7 miles per hour; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 52"(L) x 28.75"(W) x 18"(H); Weight Capacity: 66 lbs.