Are you an avid car collector and want to add one of the rarest vehicles ever to your collection? If so, then look no further than the original Cizeta-Moroder V16T prototype and show car, chassis 001. A total of nine production examples are known to exist, and this one was first shown to the public at an unveiling event held in Los Angeles on December 5, 1988 and later displayed at the 1989 Los Angeles / Geneva Motor Shows. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Finished in a sleek pearl white color with an eye-popping red leather interior, the prototype car was fully functional. However, there were some differences, including larger side air intakes, additional strakes, a diagonal crease in the lower bodywork tying into the rear bumper design, and different turn signals / fog lamps / side mirrors. The interior features a completely unique dashboard, central tunnel, steering wheel, door panels, and seats. It will be auctioned by RM Sothebys during Monterey Car Week on August 13-14, 2021.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- USAGE: (NOT include the Lego Set) The Light Set is used to light up technic lamborghini sian fkp 37.
- PORDUCT FEATURE: The Light is made use of original material purely handmade. It contains 1 USB Light kit ,Instruction guide, battery box. Plug in power, and light up your building blocks with our amazing design!
- TIPS: Prepare three AA Batteries, or USB Charger and Voltage should be less than 5V to avoid burning.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION: The light set installation is done to your preference. Please install your led light carefully, no hard pulling and no need to bend or shake it.
- ABOUT US: Specialized in custom-designed Lighting Kit toys, we aim to supply customer with good products and quality services. Make your creations unique with your rich imagination and creativity. Let 's light up your bricks and bring them new vitality. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a happy shopping experience!
The Cizeta-Moroder V16T is a seldom-seen but incredibly interesting supercar, and it is also one of very few post-war 16-cylinder vehicles put into production. With incredible performance, a stunning design, fascinating history, and the utmost in exclusivity, any V16T is sure to stand out wherever it goes. Chassis 001, the most famous example of the model—and the only chassis to wear the Cizeta-Moroder nameplate—is in even more rarified company,” according to the auction listing.