Photo credit: Mohtashami Reza
Sure, there’s James Bond, but this franchise’s novels and films are probably most notable for their despicable villains as well as henchmen. Whether it be Le Chiffre’s encounter with Bond in the original Casino Royale novel in 1953 to Raoul Silva’s scheme to exact revenge on M in Skyfall, his enemies have greatly contributed to the series’ continued popularity. Read more for additional pictures of the “Concrete House”, which is built into the side of a volcano.
Designed by Mohtashami Reza, he touts this home for its combination of building and rock, the latter of which rotates into the lake and the forest for an extended feeling of relaxation. Inside, you’ll find a floor-to-ceiling window and three different living areas: a main room, kitchenette of sorts, and a raised bedroom. Industrial lighting keep the home illuminated at night and give it a more sleek feel.
- Build the James Bond collectible Aston Martin DB5 with exclusive details and lots of 007 gadgetry!
- A great centerpiece for the home or office, this Aston Martin car model features a raisable bullet shield, working ejection seat and rotating license plate
- This James Bond DB5 Aston Martin car toy measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- 1295 pieces – Cool toy from the Goldfinger movie for boys and girls aged 16+ and for 007 car collectors and big kids of all ages
- The LEGO Creator Expert James Bond Aston Martin DB5 10262 007 toy car advanced building set can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO building blocks for creative construction
This idea of a habitat within nature not only harms the environment but can also be used as a religious place. Of course, to attract tourists using the seats on the cliffs overlooking the lake directly. And the forest environment can be a good feeling for people,” said its designer Mohtashami Reza.