King, the interactive entertainment company behind Candy Crush, announced Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! today for mobile devices running iOS or Android. In this free-to-play endless runner, Dr. Neo Cortex returns to take control of the multiverse, with the help of his maniacal mutagen henchmen. Only Crash Bandicoot and his sister Coco can stop to their evil plans. Read more for a video and additional information.
Fans of the series will immediately recognize regions from previous Crash Bandicoot games, like Temple Ruins, Turtle Woods, Bear It and lots more. The game is now available for pre-registration on Android and soon, the iOS platform. Any player that does pre-register will receive an exclusive Blue Hyena Skin on launch day, which some may remember from Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 48 MP1 triple camera system. Capture outstanding shots in any situation, from sharp and bright low-light photos to ultra-wide angle action videos.
- Built-in stylus. Edit photos with pinpoint precision, jot notes, sketch freely, and experience finer control with everyday tasks.
- Up to two days battery life2. Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
We’re really excited to bring this well-known and much-loved franchise back to mobile. Our ambition is to transform the runner experience with classic Crash gameplay, while adding depth and progression through a variety of exciting features including meaningful social, crafting and base building. Drawing inspiration from Crash’s vibrant history we plan to bring back classic characters, bosses, enemies and lands and wrap them in a brand-new adventure for gamers to play on the go,” said Stephen Jarrett, VP of Game Design at King, and Creative Lead on Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!.