If the thought of building your own laptop has ever crossed your mind, the CrowPi2 should do the trick. Featuring an 11.6″ 1920×1080 resolution IPS screen and a removable computing unit, which includes a wireless keyboard, trackpad, sensors, widgets and other parts for you to complete projects with. The main body houses a 2MP camera, microphone, stereo speakers, and the Raspberry Pi unit that is installed upside down in the base, plugged into the 40-pin connector. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
CrowPi2 is compatible with both Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 4, and comes with HDMI adapters for both. Once up and running, there are 70 lessons covering Scratch, Python, AI and Minecraft for you to learn. Plus, 30+ additional projects and Python games to explore the Raspberry Pi, complete with offline account management to help you save progress and achievements. More information here.
- Includes Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B with 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU (4GB RAM)
- 32GB Samsung EVO+ Micro SD Card (Class 10) Pre-loaded with NOOBS, USB MicroSD Card Reader
- CanaKit Premium High-Gloss Raspberry Pi 4 Case with Integrated Fan Mount, CanaKit Low Noise Bearing System Fan
- CanaKit 3.5A USB-C Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply (US Plug) with Noise Filter, Set of Heat Sinks, Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable - 6 foot (Supports up to 4K 60p)
- CanaKit USB-C PiSwitch (On/Off Power Switch for Raspberry Pi 4)
There are three variants available: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced. Each higher up variant comes with more , while the Intermediate and Advanced include a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB kit.