Photo credit: CarSales
Ferrari’s first 360 model produced was the Modena, named after the town of Modena, the birthplace of Enzo Ferrari, and it went into production in 1999 before being replaced by the F430 six years later. Scott Marshall from Australia saw this 2003 model year Modena for sale in the UK and decided to transform it into the stretch limousine that you see here. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
After using an air hacksaw to chop it in half, aluminum extension rails and fiberglass was used to stretch it out. To keep the ride as smooth as possible, it was equipped with an air suspension. Inside, you’ll find genuine leather seats, two televisions, a minibar with LED accents, and rear gullwing doors. Unfortunately (or fortunately), it’s still powered by the factory 3.6-liter V8 generating 400-horsepower, mated to an automatic transmission sourced from a Subaru Legacy GT, which replaces the manual.
- Build, race and display the Ferrari F40 Competizione with a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, plus interchangeable car spoilers and hoods to turn the Competizione into the classic F40 road car!
- Includes a Ferrari racing driver minifigure with a helmet
- Ferrari F40 Competizione car toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- 198 pieces – Racing car toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari F40 Competizione 75890 fast car playset can be built together with all other original LEGO building toys and LEGO bricks for creative building
Due to the Ferrari name, & also the extremely rare nature of the limousine, you can charge customers top dollar for each & any booking to maximise your profits by operating this vehicle. We offer it to our customer base for $1000.00 for a 1 hour booking & anywhere from $2500.00-$5000.00 for weddings depending on length of hire times & also locations,” said the seller.