Cyberpunk 2077 is officially set for release on September 17, 2020 on the Xbox One / PS4, but you can grab a copy for $49.94 if you pre-order this weekend, originally $59.99. This open world, action adventure game is set in Night City, where you assume the role of V, a mercenary outlaw going after unique implant that is the key to immortality. Players can customize their character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, all the while exploring a vast city where the choices you make shape the story as well as the world around you. Pre-order page. Read more for a 45-minute gameplay preview and additional information.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is an open world, an action adventure story set in night city
- Become a cyberpunk, an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements and build your legend on the streets of Night city
- Take the riskiest job of your life and go after a prototype implant that is the key to immortality
Night City, California is comprised of six regions: the corporate City Center, Watson, luxurious Westbrook, suburban Heywood, gang-infested Pacifica, and the industrial Santo Domingo. The Badlands, a surrounding area, can also be explored. V will be able to traverse these locations both on foot and in vehicles, the latter of which are fully customizable and subject to either a first or third-person view.
- Live the mercenary life with the Xbox Wireless Controller – Cyberpunk 2077 Limited Edition
- The rugged design is based on cult Cyberpunk character Johnny Silverhand
- Custom button mapping with the Xbox Accessories app
- Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs, tablets, laptops, and mobile devices