Sure, there are electric skateboards, but most of them are not designed to go off-road, that is unless…you’re talking about the Cycleage. It’s an innovative lightweight all-terrain electric skateboard with a super high ground clearance, patented multi-link independent suspension, and an ultra-light aluminum board sheathed in carbon fiber for the ultimate in portability with unmatched durability. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Sporting four 1000-watt brushless electric motors, each of them driving one of the board’s independently-suspended rubber-tired wheels, while power comes from a detachable lithium battery pack good for a maximum range of 14 miles on a single charge and top speed of 27 mph. A wireless handheld remote is used for acceleration and four-wheel braking.
- Thinnest E-skateboard--Teamgee hides a high-performance battery inside the deck, which makes it look like a regular longboard and giving it a strong durability, allowing it to bend and flex like a regular longboard, 1.2 cm (0.5inch) thickness is currently the thinnest E-skateboard.
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED REMOTE-- With its intuitive ergonomic wireless remote control,Cruising mode, 3 speed settings(Low:0-9MPH, Middle:0-13MPH,High:0-15MPH), Battery display, allowing you to find the perfect speed and slow down right when you need to.
- EASIER TO CARRY-- Only 11.6lbs, throw away the bulky boosted board. H8 electric board reach speeds up to 15mph, and 15 angle hill climbing. High-performance battery charging only need 2 hours.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION-- The Teamgee H8 deck is built from 10 ply Canadian maple and 1 ply fiberglass, offers a medium flex for a smooth ride, and load up to <160 lbs.
- WARRANTY--1-Year manufacturer warranty. Any technical support or customer service support needed for return or replacement, please contact [email protected]
Right now, the board is being crowdfunded, so a pledge of $1,980 reserves a 4WD model and $1,480 for the 2WD. However, if you want to be on the safe side and wait until actual production is completed, the MSRP is $3,699 / $2,699, respectively. Check it out here.