Denis Shiryaev is back again with another AI-upscaled video, and this time, it’s of laborers in Victorian England from 1901. Neural networks were used to upscale this footage from the dawn of film taken by Mitchell and Kenyon in North England. You’ll see how life took its toll on the people back then, and the grittier nature of their work in those days. Read moore for the video and additional information.
Like his previous work, Gigapixel AI from Topaz Labs was most likely the software used, while DAIN was used to boost the frames per second. Both algorithms are available online, and all the sound you hear has been added in post production for a bit more realism. Think of this as a time machine back to a time where even planes have not yet been existed, as that would come on Dec. 17, 1903.
- Radio controlled Army tank highly detailed design with real life lights and sounds. Turret tilts up and down and rotates 360-degrees and can climb obstacles up to 45-degrees.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use! Features durable rubber tracks for maximum grip and easy maneuvering and climbing on obstacles and rugged terrain.
- Tanks uses an infrared light system to shoot and create realistic gun-shots and cannon explosion noises, features a 4 LED light live system and makes a destruction sound when hit 4 times.
- Features autonomous single player and multi-player modes, can battle up to 12 tanks. Makes a perfect holiday gift, Comes with special gift wrapping paper.
- Tank operates on 4 AA batteries and the remote requires 2 AA batteries (not included). tanks measurements in inches; 15” long x 6” wide x 5” high.