Dell wants to showcase hybrid work ahead of CES 2022, and this is about flexibility and enabling productivity for all, anywhere. To achieve this, they revealed several products, including Concept Pari. Put simply, it’s a moveable wireless web camera that can be placed anywhere on compatible displays, in a charging dock, on a stand or even in your hand. Read more for two videos and additional information.
Its magnetic, wireless design enables users to make direct eye contact with the people they are speaking, while also allowing for easy sharing of additional offscreen content and viewpoints. Weighing just 30g, it comes equipped with a microphone and supports 1080p video over Wi-Fi. Despite its size, it still has a power indicator, vertical indicator light for alignment and an integrated USB-C dock for wireless charging.
- SUPPORT WORK FROM ANYWHERE WITH SYNC: Whether employees are in the office, at home, or somewhere else, Sync device management software helps everyone stay connected by letting you ensure their Logitech video collaboration personal devices are being used and up to date.
- Ultra 4K HD resolution: 4 times the resolution of a typical HD webcam; look your best and enjoy professional video experience wherever you are with 5x HD zoom.
- Auto light adjustment: Logitech RightLight 3 uses HDR technology to show you in the best light, even in low-light and backlit situations.
- Noise-canceling technology: Dual omni-directional mics suppress background sound so you can be heard clearly.
- 3 field of view presets: Choose 90°, 78° or 65° dFOV via Logi Tune to include more of your environment or narrow the focus on you.
Hybrid work means that team members will be more mobile than ever and that brings new opportunities and considerations for IT managers and facilities teams when thinking about office environments and technology infrastructure. Concept Flow is our vision for a personal, seamless transition to productivity as you move between locations during your day,” said Dell.