The Deronda G400 is probably as close as you’ll get to a street-legal F1 car. It was designed to be an extreme road going, track day car, designed and developed by professional motorsport engineers. When former airline executive, Andy Round, wanted to create the ultimate performance car he contracted Racing Designs Ltd, of Buckingham to build this Deronda to meet his exact demands. Read more for a driving video, additional pictures and information.
This tube-chassis track car is powered by a mid-mounted 6.0-liter LS2 V8 generating 400 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque, paired with a Porsche G50 five-speed manual transmission. Other features include five-spoke 18″ aluminum wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport tires and fiberglass seats with five-point Crow harnesses. One caveat: currently, it’s only road-legal in Florida, but can be used on race tracks worldwide. More information here.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car operated via a smart device with 3 screens!
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun!
- Build the car, download the app and get ready for action with multi-function control that lets drivers go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- This LEGO Technic app-controlled racecar creates endless build-and-play fun and is an action-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 10+ who like building challenges, Top Gear Rally Car toys and remote-control cars
- At over 26cm (10”) long, 10cm (3”) high and 14cm (5”) wide, this motorized toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display; please note this set is not compatible with LEGO Power Functions systems
Spares included in the sale consist of a replacement nose, windshield, and carbon fiber fenders, additional Öhlins shocks and springs, a Tilton brake master cylinder, a second set of calipers, extra seats, and body molds,” said its owner.