DIERYA’s DK61E 60% Mechanical RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard is smaller than standard-sized models, but doesn’t lack in features, and you can get one for $49.49 shipped after Prime members (30-day free trial) clip the on-page coupon, today only, originally $54.99. Its IPX4 Certified so you won’t have to worry about accidentally spilling liquid on the keyboard, while the specially designed keycaps reduce fatigue during extended play sessions. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- CLASSIC 60% COMPACT DESIGN: This DK61 mechanical keyboard has a perfect size and it's good for Home and Office use, without Numpad, more practical for Gamers and Typist, give more space to your desktop
- Dierya DK61E DRIVER: Powerful software editing features, personalize functions as you like, customize advanced features and offline macros, our software can meet all your needs and realize your endless imagination
- HOT-SWAPPED FUNCTION: The DK61 keyboard adopts Hot-swapped Gateron Optical Switches, you can swap its switches without desoldering or without purchasing a new keyboard. (Only Optical Switch compatible)
- WATERPROOF CIRCUIT BOARD: Our keyboard's circuit board has IPX4 Certified, In the process of playing games and work, you can enjoy food and drinks more freely, because you will be very easy to clean our keyboard (the interface not waterproof)
- PBT DOUBLESHOT KEYCAPS: Wear resistance and hardness are much higher than ABS keycaps, and oil-proof, providing best typing and gaming experience. And you can be hot-swapped replaced by other optical switches you like
The PBT doubleshot keycaps have wear resistance and hardness that are much higher than ABS version. Plus, they’re also oil-proof, providing best typing and gaming experience possible. Or, hot swap them with any other optical switches you like. An included 1.5m “L” shaped USB-C cable with aluminum alloy connector and advanced braided wire keeps things organized.