The 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series is the successor to the SLS AMG and builds upon its predecessor in every way possible. It’s powered by a twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 generating 730 horsepower and 590 pound-feet of torque, paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox that sends power to the rear wheels. All of this power means that it can hit 62 miles per hour in 3.4 seconds and 124 mph in 8.8 seconds. Read more to see it in-action at the Nürburgring.
The massive wing isn’t just for how, as it adds 880 pounds of downforce at 150 mph, which helped keep it grounded at the Nürburgring, along with the Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 R tires wrapped around staggered 20-inch rear and 19-inch front wheels. Though not confirmed, the AMG GT Black Series completed the circuit in 6:43, besting a mark formerly held by the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, which did it in 6:44.97.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set 42115. Then explore the model car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO Technic model car building set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO Technic vehicle construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one; This LEGO building set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide