DJI’s Mini SE Drone was not officially announced, and you can pick one up now for $299 shipped. Weighing in at just under 0.55-pounds, this drone is capable of capturing 12.0-megapixel aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos, while a built-in 3-axis motorized gimbal ensures that your footage is always ultra-smooth. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and test footage.
- Light as a Smartphone - Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 249 grams, DJI Mini SE is roughly the same weight as the smartphone. In the United States and Canada, you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government.
- Capture on the Go - The lightweight and powerful DJI Mini SE camera drone is the ideal for creators on the move. The ultra-portable design allows you to effortlessly capture moments in unforgettable ways.
- More Time in the Sky - DJI Mini SE's weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer drones on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Capture the Detail - DJI Mini SE supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear ultra-smooth footage.
- Upgraded Wind Resistance - DJI Mini SE can resist 29-38kph winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
On a full charge, you get up to 30-minutes of continuous flight time. Need to fly in wind? That should be no issue, as the DJI Mini SE can still fly in winds of up to 24 mph at a maximum altitude of 13,000-feet. Use the free DJI Fly app and Creator Templates to create customized videos with just a few taps. There are several QuickShots modes – Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket – that can perform preset motions while recording.