DJI’s OSMO Action Camera bundle comes with a 128GB microSD card as well as Care Refresh 2-year warranty, all for $288 shipped, today only, originally $499.99. Featuring the ability to record 4K videos at 60 frames per second as well as advanced, reliable stabilization technology for professional and amateur filmmakers alike. It also has a dual-screen camera for vlogging or selfies. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review that pits it against the GoPro Hero 8 Black and additional information.
- Come with SanDisk 128GB extreme micro SD with adapter and DJI refresh care
- DJI OSMO camera Dual screens technology comes with 1. 4" Front 300Ppi screen and2. 25" Back 325Ppi screen
- RockSteady stabilization technology combines EIS with complex algorithms deliver stable and shake-free footage
- Osmo action camera comes 11M waterproof, 8x slow motion under 1080P and 240Fps
- Dynamic detail HDR 4K/60Fps video recording capability, speed up to 100 MB/s bit rate records
DJI’s patented EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) technology ensures shake-free videos when shooting, and it even works when using 4K/60fps recording. Its 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor guranatees high-quality shots in any situation, while also letting you shoot in 8x slow motion with 1080p resolution and 240 fps, as well as long-exposure shots, timelapse videos and more.
The Osmo Action is also a good companion for beach lovers. It has a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating, which makes it waterproof to up to 11 meters and up to 60 meters when using the waterproof case. Surfing, snorkeling and diving can all be recorded and relived thanks to the Osmo Action,” said DJI.