The original Dodge Tomahawk motorcycle was first unveiled at the 2003 Detroit Auto Show, powered by a Viper-sourced 8.3L V10, and now, there are miniature replicas being offered by sellers on Alibaba. It’s basically a rideable bike powered by a 150cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine capable of revving to 8,000 rpm. Read more for a video and additional information.
Fortunately, this replica does retain the Tomahawk’s four-wheeled layout, and since each set of wheels are placed close together, it can still lean into corners like a conventional motorcycle. Power from the 150cc engine is sent to the rear wheels through a CVT and chain drive. You can snag one for around $1,000 USD, but after shipping, the total comes to a whopping $3,000+, or at least when shipped to the USA.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life.
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Dimensions Unfold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 47.4" H | Dimensions Fold: 45.9" L x 18.6" W x 21.0" H | Net Weight: Approx. 41.2 lbs
- Rider: Weight Capacity: 66.1-220.5 lbs | Recommended Age: 14+ years | Required Height: 3'11"-6'6"
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.