The original Dodge Tomahawk motorcycle was first unveiled at the 2003 Detroit Auto Show, powered by a Viper-sourced 8.3L V10, and now, there are miniature replicas being offered by sellers on Alibaba. It’s basically a rideable bike powered by a 150cc single-cylinder four-stroke engine capable of revving to 8,000 rpm. Read more for a video and additional information.
Fortunately, this replica does retain the Tomahawk’s four-wheeled layout, and since each set of wheels are placed close together, it can still lean into corners like a conventional motorcycle. Power from the 150cc engine is sent to the rear wheels through a CVT and chain drive. You can snag one for around $1,000 USD, but after shipping, the total comes to a whopping $3,000+, or at least when shipped to the USA.
- Revolutionary Upgrade of Electric Scooters: With powerful 350W motor, Segway Ninebot MAX can reach to 18. 6 mph, travel up to 40. 4 miles and max load of 220 lbs. Our Smart Battery Management System assures the battery safety and extends the battery life, Input Voltage 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Portable Folding Design: One-step folding system for easy portability. Segway Ninebot MAX electric scooter can be folded with ease in mere 3 seconds. Carry it on public transportation, store it in your car and any destination you desire effortlessly.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: the mechanical and electrical Anti-Lock braking system ensure braking safety. Front and rear wheel shock absorbers equipped with self-healing 10-inch pneumatic tires provide max comfort, even on rough surfaces or speed bumps.
- Innovative & Superior Technology: With the LED display, bluetooth capabilities, cruise control, select riding modes and mobile app connectivity for additional security, firmware updates and more. Built-in charger, only use one cord for fast charging.
- Quality Assurance: Ninebot KickScooter MAX by Segway is designed to be the most sturdy and powerful electric scooter. One-year or 180-day for different parts, please refer to information in product details below.