Here’s a first clear look at the all-new LG Velvet smartphone, which features a unique “raindrop” camera and a symmetrical, flowing form factor that is both pleasing to the eye as well as touch. This handset will be the first device to implement the company’s new branding strategy for its mobile devices, moving away from alphanumerical designations in favor of familiar and expressive names that will help the consumer capture the essence of the device best suited for his or her personality. Read more for the video and additional information.
As for specifications, it’s only confirmed to have 5G connectivity and a Snapdragon 765 chipset. Its “raindrop” rear camera setup consists of three sensors and an LED flash in descending size to evoke images of falling raindrops.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new features including Single Take AI, Pro Video and more
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning landscapes and micro-zoom for epic details, Galaxy S10+ is a studio in your pocket, featuring live video bokeh, precision audio focus and super-stabilization
- Photos and video with one tap: Capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode to adjust the exposure, focus and more to bring your creative vision to life
- Share more, quicker: The Galaxy S10+ can now connect to and share with up to 5 other compatible devices at the same time using Bluetooth and WiFi, with no limits on content type or file size
Our new branding reflects current trends of addressing the unique personal tastes and emotions of the individual with a greater emphasis on design. It’s a more intuitive approach that we are confident will resonate with today’s consumers and help us to establish a clearer brand identity,” said Chang Ma, senior vice president of product strategy at LG Mobile Communications Company.