Here’s a first look at the E1 Series RaceBird, an all-electric powerboat inspired by nature and birds flying low over the water. This water vessel features an outboard motor, enclosed safety canopy and hydrofoil technology, allowing it to rise high above the water’s surface for minimum drag as well as maximum energy efficiency. This will not only improve performance, but also promote close and competitive racing with a reduced wake when following a competitor. Read more for a video and additional information.
RaceBird is specially designed for foil-to-foil racing and fully capable of achieving speeds up to 50 knots (58 mph), with pilots being able to showcase their skills using tight and technical circuits located close to shore in the heart of urban areas. The vessel has now entered into the production phase with the expert engineers at Victory Marine focusing their efforts on manufacturing a full fleet of race-ready electric powerboats.
- Take to the water with this racing Catamaran floating toy sailboat, packed with realistic features, like moving sails, dagger boards and rudder!
- Ideal for developing engineering skills, this 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model catamaran kit lets kids build, play and rebuild, giving an introduction to how boats really work!
- Kids can master the tactics of a world-class speed-sailor: angle the sails for the ultimate racing position, raise and lower the 2 dagger boards to maximize stability, and use the rudder to steer!
- This 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model sailboat toy sparks imagination, offers endless build-and-play fun, and is a creativity-filled holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kids ages 8+ who like building challenges, catamarans and model sailboats
- At over 12” (32cm) long, 8” (22cm) wide and 17” (44cm) high (from the bottom of the rudder to the top of the mast), this model sailboat is made for easy handling in the bathtub
It gives me great pleasure to welcome on board PIF as a new partner in this exciting venture. To get the backing of PIF at this early stage of development emphasises the importance of our mission to electrify marine mobility. With the new design of the RaceBird boat you see today, we hope to accelerate change in the marine industry and provide sustainable solutions for future leisure craft. The new powerboat that Sophi and Brunello designed looks like a spaceship. I’ve compared electric racing cars to podracers from Star Wars in the past, but the RaceBird looks even more futuristic. Working together with PIF, I look forward to ushering in a new era of electric powerboat racing,” said Alejandro Agag, Co-Founder & Chairman of E1.