Weighing just 600-pounds, the EH 216 autonomous passenger drone uses sixteen sets of electric motors and propellers to lift itself into the air and move it forward along pre-programmed routes at up to 80 mph, while carrying two passengers or up to 600-pounds. It took to the skies in North Carolina ahead of the 2020 North Carolina Transportation Summit at the Raleigh Convention Center. Read more for a video and additional information.
The Federal Aviation Administration doesn’t allow autonomous aircraft to carry people, so no one flew in the EH 216 on Tuesday. Under FAA guidelines, NCDOT had to treat the demonstration flight as it would an airshow, so spectators were required to step back 500 feet and a fire truck and ambulance were also present.
- Seller ds-i is the authorized one! ! ! convenient and easy: with a aluminum silver carry case, you could bring it outdoor conveniently. Headless mode, altitude mode and one key to take-off/ land function make easier access to kids or beginners.
- Wider vision & fluent transmission: 1080P HD camera with 120° FOV and 75° adjustable wide angle helps to capture clearly photos and more stable videos. Wi-Fi camera provide you faster but clearer image transmission.
- Safer & more stable flight: equipped with dual gps+9-axis gyro space, drone will stand still in the wind and automatic return home when it is with low power or weak signal or lost.
- Smart & fun: follow Me mode & dual GPS free your hands, while Potensic drone automatically follow you, simultaneously capturing all the videos & photos. Beside, T25 drone will fly as you want once customize flight path function activated.
- Farther & broader: modular battery 1000 mAh and up to 300M control range enable you to go father and see broader.
Autonomous connected vehicles of any type are where transportation is headed. We want to bring these kinds of opportunities to make sure that we’re economically competitive,” said Transportation Secretary Jim Trogdon.