Etekcity’s Lasergrip 1080 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer has a variety of uses, and it can be picked up for $17.09 today, originally $18.99. You’ll be able to safely measure surface temperatures (-58°F to 1022°F) from a distance while still maintaining laser-sharp accuracy. Know exactly what you’re measuring with an integrated laser pointer to maximize the Lasergrip’s 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio, while viewing accurate readings on a clear backlit display. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- BETTER ACCURACY: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1, meaning the laser grip 1080 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 1022℉/ -50℃ to 550℃, you can choose the unit from ℉/ ℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an auto-off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE compliant; Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 5-0. 9Mw
Users will be able to instantly hold readings on the display for 15 seconds after measuring so you’ll be able to record them. A UV paint coating on the exterior will help reduce scratches and prevent everyday wear and tear while on the job.