The Eufy Security 2K Indoor WiFi Cam offers features that some of its higher-priced competitors don’t even have, and you can get one for $27.99 shipped, today only, originally $39.99. Place it anywhere in your house, and as soon as motion is detected the camera will start recording, while also sending a push a notification in case you want to see what is happening. Customize the alerts to only receive the ones that matter and you can even choose the area in which detection takes place to suit your home. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Relevant Recordings: The on-device AI determines whether a human or pet is present and only records when an event of interest occurs.
- The Key is in the Detail: View every event in up to 2K clarity (1080P while using HomeKit) so you see exactly what is happening inside your home.
- Communicate From Your Camera: Speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio.
- Smart Integration: Connect your Indoor Cam to Apple HomeKit(Please download our HomeKit User Guide in the product information section below), the Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa for complete control over your surveillance.(HomeKit available via update. When opening HomeKit, users must add the device in the eufy Security app and then complete the activation process.)
- Sight at Night: Advanced night vision allows you to keep an eye on any room, even in low light settings.
Want to send a message to someone in another room? Just speak in real-time to anyone who passes via the camera’s built-in two-way audio. Store your data and recordings locally directly onto an extra SD card or in the cloud. Thanks to night vision technology, you can keep an eye on any room, even in low light settings.