Photo credit: CNN
California startup Exosonic was awarded a contract by the Presidential and Executive Airlift Directorate (PE) after showing the military its concept for a low-boom supersonic Mach 1.8 twinjet. Simply put, it’s a 31-passenger version of Exosonic’s 70-passenger commercial airliner concept, complete with luxurious leather, oak / quartz fittings, private suites, and more in an aircraft capable of cruising at speeds twice that of existing aircraft. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
There are going to be two private suites, one of which is used as a three-passenger meeting room for secure video teleconferencing. The leather rotatable seats with wooden shells and the video monitor can be stored in a rolled position, while there is room in the second eight-passenger suite for resting, equipped with lie-flat seats and adjustable table heights.
- 【Altitude Hold Function】Compared with other helicopters,SYMA S107H-R with this function but most of others without this function.it be locked at a certain height when you release the throttle stick, which makes it easier to control the helicopter for beginner and kids.
- 【One Key Take Off/Landing】with these functions,The helicopter will hover at certain altitude automatically after taking off/landing.it is easy to operate for kids and beginers.
- 【Whole Alloy body&Anti-Collision】Whole alloy material weight 0.97LB is very sturdy with longer lifespan, which is suit for kids and beginner to play as no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance after many times crashes.
- 【Full 3.5 Channels & 2 Selectable Frequencies】Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward and Backward built-in Gyro to hover in the air.Moves More Flexible and Stable.2 Selectable Frequencies Let You Fly Up To 2 Helicopters At Once.
- 【[Helicopter with several certificates】FCC, CE, ROHS, EN71, EN62115, EN60825, R&TTE, PAHS, HR4040, 6P, ASTM,REACH. Compatible with US standard. It is very safety for kids playing.
The Presidential and Executive Airlift Directorate is extremely excited to team with Exosonic on our quest to transform the future of executive airlift. As always, we are proud to be leading the charge to deliver cutting-edge technology to the world. Transporting key decision makers and teams around the world in half the time can be the difference between success and failure. Exosonic is a key player in getting us there. By teaming with industry, we are proving the United States Air Force can deliver technology leaps while maximizing return on taxpayer investment,” said Brig. Gen. Britton, Program Executive Officer of the U.S. Air Force’s Presidential and Executive Airlift Directorate (PE).