The Lexus LF-Z Electrified aims to kick off the brand’s electric future, and it’s a doozy. This crossover boasts a 90kWh battery pack that helps it achieve a 0-62 mph time of just 3 seconds, with a max output of 400kW and 700Nm of torque. However, the real technology is found inside, starting with its panoramic roof made of electrochromic glass that can be dimmed instantly when required and has functions for privacy as well as illumination that reflects the night sky. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Other high-tech features include smartphone key access, voice-controlled assistance, and a new four-wheel driving force control technology called ‘DIRECT4,’ which allows the drive force of the high-torque motors to be controlled freely, allowing the car’s posture to be finely controlled according to human senses and inputs. Plus, by enabling control of the front and rear drive wheels independently, the system can provide the appropriate drive system ― e.g. front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, or all-wheel drive―for each driving situation.
- Unleash hours of fun with the LEGO Off-Road Buggy (42124) building kit. This RC Off-Road Buggy car is packed with features inspired by the original 1980s RC toy cars
- Amazing tricks are easy to perform thanks to the car’s front and rear suspension, massive tires and angled front
- Download the free CONTROL+ app to add a new dimension to this remote-control buggy. Use the app to control the car, perform stunts and unlock challenges, sound effects and more
- This Off-Road Buggy is an awesome gift for kids aged 10 and up. Adults who remember the classic 1980s RC toy cars will love it too, making it a fun experience for all generations to enjoy together
- Check out the retro color scheme, complete with 1980s-inspired sticker details
By 2025, Lexus plans to introduce 20 new or improved models, including more than 10 electrified models such as BEVs, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles(PHEVs), HEVs, in line with the needs of each country and region around the world and based on the concept of offering the right products in the right place at the right time,” said the company.