Expanscape’s Aurora 7 is a laptop designed for those who prefer a multi-monitor setup, even while on-the-go. This ultra rugged 17.3-inch laptop comes equipped with a total of seven displays in varying sizes that either fold or swivel out from the base panel. Breaking it down, there are three additional 17.3-inch 4K UHD screens, along with three smaller 7-inch panels, each with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,200 pixels, in addition to the main display. Read more for another picture and additional information.
The base model features an Intel i9 9900K 8-core processor, 64GB of DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GTX 1060 series graphics, a 2.5 TB SSD, 2TB of HDD storage, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, a Bluetooth 4.2 module, three USB ports, one Thunderbolt port, HDMI, integrated stereo speakers, a built-in subwoofer, 2MP webcam and a 104-key backlit keyboard. Should you need even more speed, the RAM can be upgraded to 128GB and 16TB of SSD storage. Yes, this beast does use a lot of power, so it has an 82-Wh battery to run the laptop and a 148-Wh pack for the displays. Fully charged, you’re looking at a total of 1-hour of continuous use.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 with ROG Boost
- 8-core AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Processor 45W (8M Cache, up to 4.2GHz)
- 15.6" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type Display
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD | Windows 10 Home
- 90WHr battery | Up to 8.7 hours web browsing and up to 12.3 hours video playback