Logitech’s G703 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse is best in its class, thanks to a Hero 25K sensor, and you can get one for $70.99 shipped, today only, originally $99.99. This sensor offers 1: 1 tracking, 400+ IPS, along with 100-25, 600 max DPI sensitivity as well as zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration, and 10x power efficiency of the previous generation. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- World’s No. 1 Best Selling Wireless Gaming Gear Brand - Based on independent aggregated sales data (FEB ‘19 - FEB’20) of Wireless Gaming Keyboard, Mice, & PC Headset in units from: US, CA, CN, JP, KR, TW, TH, ID, DE, FR, RU, UK, SE, TR
- Power play wireless charging: never worry about your battery life again. Add the power play wireless charging system to keep G703 and other compatible g mice charged while at rest and at play. Power play wireless charging system sold separately
- Hero 25K sensor through a software update from G HUB, this upgrade is free to all players: our most advanced, with 1:1 tracking, 400+ IPS, and 100-25, 600 max DPI sensitivity — Plus zero smoothing, filtering, or acceleration, and 10x power efficiency of previous Gen
- Light speed wireless: Pro-level responsiveness and connectivity for long lasting, high performance game play - with a weight of 95 g and battery life for up to 35 hours of continuous play with default light Sync RGB lighting.
- Supreme comfort and quality: Brings together comfort, durability, and performance with comfortable design, rubber side grips, 10 g optional weight, and 6 programmable buttons for a customizable gaming experience.
With ten times the battery efficiency of previous generation sensors, you’ll get up to 35 hours of gameplay with LIGHTSYNC RGB enabled. Its advanced button technology includes metal-spring button tensioning, which keeps primary left and right buttons poised to trigger with less force, for exceptional button feel, response, and consistency every time.
Since its introduction, our exclusive HERO sensor has been a breakthrough in sensor technology, and people love it. Rolling this out across more of our gaming mice just made sense, and we’re excited to offer more gamers the accuracy and battery life needed to perform at their best,” said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of Logitech Gaming.