Photo credit: Karina Wiciak / Wamhouse
Ever wonder what famous logos would look like if they were turned into livable homes? If so, then wonder no more, as designer Karina Wiciak has made them a digital reality. She came up with the Trihouse (Adidas), Crosshouse (Chevrolet), Rhombhouse (Renault) and Pyrahouse (Mitsubishi). The Crosshouse above is basically a floating home and the entire front façade of the 2637-square-foot structure is made of glass. Inhabitants get an unobstructed view of two mezzanine levels, which feature a large kitchen, dining room, living room and a library with a study. Step towards the back and you’ll find the bedrooms and bathrooms. Read more for additional pictures.
- Here’s a LEGO brick-built version of the famous Central Perk café packed with authentic details to inspire hilarious memories of the classic Friends TV show and to show off to your own friends
- In the box: a buildable Central Perk café studio set, plus Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther minifigures with cool accessories to role-play memorable scenes
- This collectible 1,070-piece LEGO toy makes a great Friends memorabilia gift for fans and offers a rewarding building experience for adults aged 16+ who love to build solo or share the fun with friends and family
- This LEGO Ideas Central Perk 21319 Friends TV show merchandise is compatible with the LEGO construction toys, bricks and characters that you already own so you can create your own mash-up models and unique stories
- This colorful Friends TV show gift item measures over 4 inches (11cm) high, 11 inches (29cm) wide and 8 inches (22cm) deep, and will make a big impression when displayed in any room or office