The Ferrari 296 GTB uses an all-new engine type not seen before in any other of the company’s vehicles: a 663 cv 120° V6 (654 hp) paired with an electric motor (165 hp) for a combined output of 819 hp and 546 lb-feet of torque, mated to an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. All of this power translates to 0-62 mph in 2.9 seconds and a top speed of 205 mph. Read more for a video, additional pictures and information.
Its innovative plug-in hybrid (PHEV) system is good for 15.5-miles of range in all-electric eDrive mode. Aesthetically, a LaFerrari-inspired active spoiler has been integrated directly into the rear bumper, enabling the vehicle to generate a high level of rear downforce when required. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- This spectacular toy playset featuring a brilliantly detailed Ferrari F8 Tributo is an ideal gift for those with a passion for building LEGO replica model cars and using them to stage their own races
- Includes a building kit of a Ferrari F8 Tributo model and 1 collectible Ferrari racing driver minifigure
- The first ever opportunity to build a car toy replica of the super-fast Ferrari F8 Tributo, which kids can display home or use to have exciting races with their friends!
- This LEGO Speed Champions Ferrari model car kit offers endless build-and-play racing fun and makes an action-packed holiday, birthday or anyday gift for kid ages 8+ who love Ferraris, model cars, racecars and racing toys
- The Ferrari F8 Tributo measures 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide: all 2020 LEGO Speed Champions are 25% bigger, meaning the toy model cars reflect the real-life versions better than ever before!
To obtain this specific power output, the pressure in the combustion chamber had to be pushed to new heights. Boosting the pressure in the chamber demanded exceptional development from both a thermal-fluid-dynamic and structural point of view without compromising on engine weight and reliability,” said the automaker.