Most auto enthusiasts know that Ferrari replaced their entry-level California model with the Portofino back in 2017, and now, they’ve revealed a convertible version. The Portofino M is powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.9L V8 generating 612 horsepower and 561 pound-feet of torque, paired with an eight-speed, dual-clutch automatic transmission. This means that it can hit 62 mph in just 3.45-seconds and top out at 199 mph. Read more for two videos, additional pictures and information.
Inside, you’ll find a multi-level dashboard structure, a 10.25” touchscreen in the center that hints at flawless ergonomics while highlighting the construction quality of every single detail through its seamless marriage of ultra-high-tech elements with handcrafted assemblies and trims. This layout also involves the passenger and is underscored in the styling of the door panels, handles and various controls, including the central + passenger touchscreens. There’s no word yet on pricing or availability.
- The perfect gift for car lovers and future engineers! Build and experience a quintessential collectible sports car – the LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron! Developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S, this is a faithful recreation of the real car
- The Bugatti advanced model car build is created with 3599 pieces and features a classic duo-tone blue color scheme, This set is the perfect addition to any adult or teen's car collection and can be played with or used for display
- This 1:8 scale Bugatti Chiron race car model features an active rear wing, 8-speed gearbox with paddle gear shift, W16 engine, steering wheel, suspension and spoked rims and comes in luxurious box packaging with a collector's booklet
- The LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron model car building kit can be built together with all LEGO Technic sets and LEGO bricks for creative construction and extended play
- The Bugatti model car measures over 5 inches (14cm) high, 22 inches (56cm) long and 9 inches (25cm) wide
- Application:Light up Bugatti Chiron Race Car Building Blocks(NOT Include Model)
- Features: Easy to use, miniature and easy to hide, make your model shine and come to life.DIY not only exercises your hands-on ability, but also has a unique meaning for you.
- Simple installation: Vonado Lighting Kits provide an easy way for fans to customize their models using LED lights.All our kits are plug and play - no electronics knowledge needed!This product is suitable for children older than 6 years old.
- Please note: This set is a led lighting kit only. If the QR code of the instructions is invalid, please contact us as soon as possible, we will send you the instructions immediately.
The new Ferrari Portofino M’s harmonious styling is the product of a global approach to design in which all the various elements are treated as part of a single whole and builds on the success of the Portofino design. This applies both to the bodywork, where the front, flanks and tail are part of a single seamlessly sculptural design, as it does to the cabin where the general arrangement of the volumes and lines is stylistically consistent. This approach can be seen in the interaction between the car’s exterior and interior,” said the company.