Garmin’s Forerunner 935 Running GPS Smartwatch is designed for fitness enthusiasts, and you can get one for $249 shipped, today only, originally $499.99. Featuring advanced running / multisport features in a 49 gram package, while providing elevation changes with a built-in barometer as well as an altimeter and electronic compass. It also evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or going too hard. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Premium GPS running/triathlon watch with wrist based heart rate;Strap material : silicone ; Smartphone compatibility : iPhone, Android, Windows; designed for sale and support in North America only
- Offers advanced running and multisport Features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring Features
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more. Bezel Material Fiber reinforced polymer
The Forerunner 935 enables you to monitor your training and recovery to better prepare for a race or training cycle. It does this through Training Status, new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. When it’s paired with a smartphone, this watch also gives you access to automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio prompts, music controls and more.