The Gigabyte AERO 15 4K OLED Laptop is perfect for content creators who also like to game, and it’s being offered for just $1299.99 shipped, this weekend only, originally $1899.99. Featuring a 15.6-inch Samsung UHD 3840×2160 AMOLED display, a 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H 6 core processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660Ti GDDR6 6GB graphics, 16GB of DDR4 2666MHz Samsung DRAM, and an M.2 NVMe PCIe 512GB Intel 760P SSD. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Perfectly sized 15.6" display with ultra-thin bezels and an incredible 89% screen-to-body ratio for productivity and creative tasks | This ultra-high performance powerhouse is less than 1" thick, weighs less than 5-lbs, and housed in a compact, durable CNC aluminum alloy black chassis, perfect for creative professionals and gamers on-the-go
- Eye-catching Samsung 4K UHD AMOLED display with VESA DisplayHDR 400 True Black Standard for more realistic imagery, higher contrast, and true-blacks | 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut and super fast 1-ms display response time | Individually factory-calibrated and color accuracy within Delta E<1, certified by X-Rite Pantone for true-to-life color and vibrant images
- Up to 8-hours of battery life (PCMark 10) to get you through an entire day's work without plugging in for greater work mobility and productivity | Exclusive, built-in Microsoft Azure AI to intelligently optimize hardware profiles to match your daily usage for the most efficient power and battery usage
- Equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6GB GDDR6) for accelerating and optimizing graphic-intensive creative apps, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Maya, Blender, etc. | Powered by the latest 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H for faster photo and 4K video editing efficiency and high gaming performance
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz dual channel memory (8GBx2) for increased multitasking productivity and 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD (2x NVMe storage slots total) for accessing files at lightning speeds, while safely storing all of your large-scale creations and projects
Other features include a built-in fingerprint sensor for Windows Hello, UHS-II SD card reader that offers a transfer rate of up to 300MB/s, NAHIMIC 3 next gen 7.1 virtual surround sound, all in a 4.4-pound package. User preference data passes the Microsoft Azure AI Learning platform in order to dynamically adjust the best CPU & GPU wattage setting for different apps.
With a sharp and appealing appearance, the business-like AERO 15 Classic features a thickness of 1.8cm and a weight of 2.0 kg, allowing high portability for working outside once the pandemic ends. Moreover, the performance of NVIDIA GTX / RTX or above is also more than enough to play games,” said Gigabyte.