It’s not everyday that you come across a smart speaker with an 8″ AMOLED fully flexible wraparound touch display, but that’s exactly what you’ll find on the Royole Mirage. This Amazon Alexa-enabled speaker features an elegant display solution around its cylindrical body that enables stunning visuals and easy touch control. Read more for a hands-on video straight from CES 2020.
Plus, it features a 5-megapixel camera with physical mute switch and two far-field, high quality microphones ensure access to Amazon Alexa’s full functionalities. Its three full-range drivers and a passive bass radiator provide impressive 360° audio for voice and music playback. Aesthetically, it sports a high-quality gloss black finish and effortless ‘floating’ design to seamlessly blend into any home. Just one big caveat: it costs $899.
- Alexa can show you more – Compact 5.5” smart display ready to help manage your day, entertain at a glance, and connect you to friends and family.
- Made to fit your life – Cook along to step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Big entertainment – Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Connect with video calling and messaging – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app, an Echo device with a screen, or Skype. Make announcements to other devices in your home.