It’s not everyday that you come across a smart speaker with an 8″ AMOLED fully flexible wraparound touch display, but that’s exactly what you’ll find on the Royole Mirage. This Amazon Alexa-enabled speaker features an elegant display solution around its cylindrical body that enables stunning visuals and easy touch control. Read more for a hands-on video straight from CES 2020.
Plus, it features a 5-megapixel camera with physical mute switch and two far-field, high quality microphones ensure access to Amazon Alexa’s full functionalities. Its three full-range drivers and a passive bass radiator provide impressive 360° audio for voice and music playback. Aesthetically, it sports a high-quality gloss black finish and effortless ‘floating’ design to seamlessly blend into any home. Just one big caveat: it costs $899.
- Compact 5.5" smart display with Alexa ready to help
- Manage calendar, make to-do lists, get weather and traffic updates, cook along to step-by-step recipes with Food Network Kitchen.
- Watch movies, TV shows, and your daily flash briefing. Listen to songs, radio stations, guided meditations, and audiobooks.
- Voice control compatible devices or manage them using the display.
- Voice or video call friends and family with compatible Echo devices, Alexa app, or Skype.