Photo credit: Kowagarasetai
Japan-based Kowagarasetai, a special events company specializing in haunted experiences, was founded 2-years-ago during Halloween, and their latest creation will have you driving through, literally. Company founder Kenta Iwana heard that drive-in movie theaters were making a comeback and suddenly, this idea popped into his head. Read more for two videos and additional information.
The 360-degree experience costs around $75 USD in your own car, or $84 if you one from the company. It takes place in a parking garage and once the shutters close, you’re plunged into total darkness. Bluetooth speakers placed inside each vehicle broadcasts the story. The entire thing lasts around 17-minutes, complete with lots of fake blood.
- Build a LEGO Stranger Things Byers’ house and The Upside Down from the global hit Netflix original series
- This Stranger Things merchandise includes 8 Stranger Things characters: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon
- The Stranger Things Byers’ house measures over 12 inch (32cm) tall, 17 inch (44cm) wide and 8 inch (21cm) deep; 2287 pieces – For fans and big kids aged 16+
- This LEGO Stranger Things toy makes the perfect gift for fans of the series and makes an ideal Stranger Things collectible
- This LEGO Stranger Things The Upside Down 75810 building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks for creative building
With the virus, I knew there would be no way we could have a traditional haunted house, with all that screaming in a small confined space. When I read that drive-through theaters were making a comeback, it was my ‘aha’ moment,” said Kowagarasetai founder Kenta Iwana.