Google Lens is getting a new Education mode that will help students solve difficult math equations. How does it work? Just snap a photo of the problem using Lens, and then Socratic will provide a detailed explanation on how to solve the equation. For those who don’t already know, Lens is a service within the Google App, so all you need is the latest version to gain access to this new mode. Read more for a video and additional information.
If the feature is available to you, here’s how to access it: open the Google Lens app (Android) or the Google iOS app, find the “Homework” mode in the bottom menu (graduation cap icon), take a photo of the math or science equation, tap to highlight the specific equation, and then a new menu will appear explaining how to solve the problem step-by-step.
- Fully Unlocked: Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.), both domestically and internationally.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.